Colorful, purple leaves that open and close throughout the day
Details & Care
Does not ship to
MD—9"-12" tall (including recycled plastic Ecopot) Size Guide
Bright Indirect to Direct
No—Toxic to cats and dogs
Yes—Removes toxins from air
- Healthy plant pre-potted with premium soil
- Plant size: 9″-12″ tall (including pot)
- Medium Ecopots pot and saucer
- Pot size: 8″ in diameter, 7″ tall
- Saucer size: 6.5″ in diameter
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
The Purple Oxalis has deep purple leaves that open and close throughout the day, giving the appearance of “dancing” in response to bright light in the daytime and low light in the nighttime. With lively leaves and dainty white-pink flowers if given enough bright light, this plant is great for those looking for a fun and easy-going plant gift.
Native to multiple countries in South America, Purple Oxalis do best in bright indirect sunlight and can also handle direct sunlight through a window. However, if kept outside, be sure to place in the shade as it cannot tolerate direct sunlight when outside.