It’s time for a drink!
If your Geo Plant’s leaves seem to be drooping quite dramatically, this is a telltale sign that the plant is in need of a drink. Give your plant a good soak using the bottom-soaking method to help it perk back up!
- Fill a sink or tub with 2″-4″ of water, depending on the size of your plant.
- Set the plant in the water without the saucer to allow it to soak the water from the bottom. Let the plant sit in the water for at least 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes is up, feel the top of the soil to see if it has soaked up enough water. If it needs a little more time, let it sit for an additional 15-30 minutes, or water slightly from the top of the soil.
- Drain the sink and let the plant rest to allow the water to trickle from the bottom.
- Place plant back on saucer making sure there is no standing water.
These plants do not like to dry out too much, so it’s best to water them when the soil volume is 25% dry. You can either test the soil with your finger or use something like a wooden chopstick. If it comes up with wet soil, then check on it again in a few days. If it comes dry, then you can water.