So you’ve just placed your order and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of your new plant friend.
While you wait for your newest leafy addition, we want to make sure the two of you are set up for success from the very beginning. Follow these steps to see how easy it is to unpack your plant and keep it healthy from the first day in its new home.
Keep an eye on the weather
You will receive an email with your UPS tracking number after your plant has shipped. We take great care to make sure your plant is packaged in a way that not only protects it from breakage, but also from temperature extremes. However, if it is unusually hot or cold the day your plant is set to arrive try to avoid leaving it outside for too long.
Unbox your plant
1. Stand your box on end with the arrow pointing up.
2. Cut along the green tape to open the box and slide your plant out.
3. Cut the tape on the corners of the inner box that is holding your plant.
4. Next, remove the coco fiber mat from the top of the soil.
5. You can keep or remove the spanish moss—either way is fine.
6. Unpack the saucer and care card.
7. Read the care card included and learn about light requirements, water needs (check to see if your plant needs to be watered immediately), additional care recommendations, humidity preference, and more.
8. Find the perfect place in your home or office for your new plant friend!
Take a pic and share!
We love seeing Bloomscape plants in the wild! Tag us @bloomscape and use the hashtag #newplantfriend.
Reach out if you have questions
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns via email, chat, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. And don’t forget, the Grow-How™ Team is here to help you be a successful plant parent! No matter what your question is or what kind of plant you have, the Grow-How™ Team is here to answer your questions and give you the encouragement you need.