Add a tropical splash to any space with this truly unique flowering Bromeliad that grows edible pineapple fruit.
Details & Care
Medium—12"-16" tall (including recycled plastic Ecopot) Size Guide
Yes—Bromeliads are not known to be toxic, but can cause contact dermatitis.
Yes—Releases oxygen and absorbs pollutants
- Healthy plant pre-potted with premium soil
- Plant size: 12″-16″ tall (including pot)
- Ecopots pot and saucer
- Pot size: 8″ in diameter, 7″ tall
- Saucer size: 6.5″ in diameter
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
Native to South America, the Bromeliad Pineapple is one of only two bromeliads that produce edible fruit. This stunning flowering plant will surely spark a conversation.
Grown all over the world, each plant flowers only once. After fruiting, the Pineapple will create offshoots, or baby plants, that will eventually grow into a new plant.
Please note: The size of the Pineapple fruit may vary.Additional Resources: