Easy-going Monstera with striking, fenestrated leaves. Also known as the Swiss Cheese Vine.
Details & Care
MD—8"-10" tall (including recycled plastic Ecopot) Size Guide
Low to Bright Indirect
No—Toxic and not pet-friendly
Yes—Releases oxygen and absorbs pollutants
- Healthy plant pre-potted with premium soil
- Plant size: 8″–10″ tall (including pot)
- Medium Ecopots pot and saucer
- Pot size: 8″ in diameter, 7″ tall
- Saucer size: 6.5″ in diameter
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
Monstera Adansonii is a low-maintenance plant with dramatic leaves adorned with fenestrations, or holes. As vining plants, these plants trail over the pot and can climb along a stake or trellis.
Commonly found throughout Central and South America, Monstera Adansonii grows in tropical forests upon the trunks of larger trees beneath the rainforest canopy. As a result, this plant prefers indirect sunlight and higher humidity.
The Monstera Adansonii (Monstera adansonii ‘Little Swiss Monstera’) is grown by Costa Farms.Additional Resources: