Red Geranium, Orange Calibrachoa, and Sweet Potato Vine Combination Kit
Brightly-colored outdoor blooms featuring red and orange flowers paired with green heart-shaped foliage. Great for a sunny spot in your garden, this kit includes Red Geraniums, Orange Calibrachoas, and Sweet Potato Vine.
Details & Care
Does not ship to
AL, AZ, MO, SC
Red/Orange, Green, Multi
Early flowering that can last into fall
Yes, attracts bees, butterflies and hummingbirds
Pots, Hanging Baskets, Window/Railing Boxes
Your Bloom Kit includes the ingredients you need to grow and enjoy beautiful container gardens this year:
- Your choice of 4, 8, or 16 young plants
- 4 Pack
- 1 Geranium Super Moon Red
- 1 Ipomoea Spotlight Lime (Sweet Potato Vine)
- 2 Calibrachoa Neo Double Orangetastic
- 8 Pack
- 2 Geranium Super Moon Red
- 3 Ipomoea Spotlight Lime (Sweet Potato Vine)
- 3 Calibrachoa Neo Double Orangetastic
- 16 Pack
- 4 Geranium Super Moon Red
- 6 Ipomoea Spotlight Lime (Sweet Potato Vine)
- 6 Calibrachoa Neo Double Orangetastic
- 4 Pack
- Detailed outdoor plant care instructions
- An easy how-to guide for planting your blooms
- Your first application of slow-release fertilizer
This Combination Bloom Kit is a brilliant show-stopper in any garden. Featuring a vibrant mix of red and orange blossoms, this kit includes Red Geranium (Geranium Super Moon Red) and Orange Calibrachoa (Calibrachoa Neo Double Orangetastic) accompanied by the lime green foliage of Sweet Potato Vine (Ipomoea Spotlight Lime).
The beautiful red blooms of the Red Geranium will complement the Orange Calibrachoa’s vivid yellow-orange flowers. Together with the Sweet Potato Vine, all three plants will provide stunning color throughout the season.
As a bonus, the blooms of the Orange Calibrachoa and Red Geraniums may attract pollinators such as butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds to your garden.
The plants in this Combination kit enjoy plenty of sunshine, so place them in a sunny spot and enjoy the bright blossoms that follow.
Please note: Pot and soil not included.Additional Resources: